Join Gregg to learn Rhythm, endurance, stamina, coordination, precision, and dance knowledge with popping, locking, tutting, housing, isolating, animating, footwork, and new school dance styles.
Walk-in Price for students to participate is $10/class
All students can register for 8 classes and receive 2 FREE @ $60 per person/package.
Students can register and elect to take all class levels. It's a family atmosphere with all classes being taught by a Subjective Dance Company representative in the event Coach Gregg is absent.
Requirements (for dancers)
- Registration (fill out sign in sheet upon entrance)
- Sneakers (Comfortable boots are acceptable for confident veteran dancers)
- Group workout clothes (no jeans, provocative, or revealing attire)
- Have a goal (Clear reason or purpose for joining)
- Open mind (Be willing to 'try' and remain non-judgmental of others)
- Positive Attitude