Join Gregg for an advanced dance class that teaches Hip-Hop dance choreography to various styles of music; R&B, Pop, Hip-Hop, Rap, Dubstep, House and more. Dancers are taught to enhance their ability to hear and catch beats within the music, relate to the emotions of the music, perform choreography by @PapiiBDS and friends, and utilize their personal skills from other dance styles. This class incorporates challenging new school and old school dance moves while focusing on precision, power and attitude.
Walk-in price for students to participate is $10/class
Students can register for 8 classes and receive 2 free, totaling $60/package
Students can elect to take all class levels, in a family atmosphere with all classes being taught by a Subjective Dance Company representative in the event that Coach Gregg is absent.
Requirements (for dancers)
- Registration (Fill out sign in sheet upon entrance)
- Sneakers (comfortable boots are acceptable for confident veteran dancers
- Group Workout Clothes (no jeans, provocative, or revealing attire
- Goal (clear reason for attending the class)
- Open mind (be willing to 'try' and remain non-judgmental of others)
- Positive attitude