Join us for an East Coast Swing Series that will continue all months of November and December.
This Class Amy will focus on triple step technique, the importance of timing for turns and how to lead and follow through the use of compression and leverage connections. We'll also build amalgamations and rotate partners to master skills faster. Amy will also focus on special characteristics of the East Coast Swing and help to foster a love of Swing that can be used in just about any social situation.
Some of Amy's favorite East Coast Swing music includes:
- Where did our love go? Donnie Elbert
- The way you do the things you do - The Temptations
- Baby I love you - Aretha Franklin
- Bring it on home to me - The Embers and Debbie Dobbins
- Something you got - Freddie King
$10 drop in or Get your 5 class pass for only $45 or for greater savings a 10 class pass for only $80. All our class passes are also good for any regular Friday night social.
No partner, reservation or experience necessary to join any of our group classes. We cater to beginners.